Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alderman Leonard's Old Parking Tickets

From: MARC LEONARD
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 3:03 PM
Thanks to Brian for the hard copy first of all. I would like to look into the armory. Does anyone know where former corp. council Knickerbochers office was located? It is my understanding that Ron getting an office @ city hall resulted in Rob Avery moving to the armory. Are we heating and cooling that office space for one person?

Parking tickets; I was at city hall for a permit for my garage on Tuesday. While there I was informed by Connie that I had two outstanding tickets from 1994, yes 16 years ago. I paid 40 bucks for two 20 dollar tickets. That being said, how many old tickets are out there and how much does that amount to. I find it hard to believe that I had not paid the tickets but am I going to dig up proof from 16 years ago? Not worth the time. Would I ever have been informed about the tickets if not having been an alderman, doubt it. Would I have paid? NO! Shouldn,t 116 year old tickets have a little interest added on?

Item 10; Stephanie is going to send me some policies to proofread when I have time
Item 7; I just joined the committee last Thursday
Item 2; sorry Brian but Bubba Craig and I are sort of working the other side of the fence right now

I would like to make item 20 the armory and welcome any knowledge that you all may have.

I would like to make item 21 about outstanding parking tickets. the city should at least send out past due notice with increased penalty for late payment. I made Connie mad so I will start with the Chief on this one.

From: Linda Ferguson
Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 3:29 PM
Hi Mark,

So, what cage did you rattle? Someone must be upset in order for them to find a couple of 16 year old tickets.

From: MARC LEONARD
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: Mini group meting results (Add on)



I haven't a clue.


Editor's Note: These series of public domain emails are discoverable and FOILable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment