Sunday, December 23, 2012

Anna and Santa Claus Exchange Letters

 
 
 
 
 

Dear Santa Claus:

 

    I am 7 years old. I am giving you my goldfish Sunny and a small fish bowl because my teacher told me that Santa doesn’t have any goldfish at the North Pole. I put them under the tree for you.

    I love Sunny very much but I think you should have a gift for Christmas too.

    You really don’t have to give me anything for Christmas. My mom and dad love me very much and that’s all I could possibly want. But if you want to give me something, I’d like a kitten.

 

Anna

 

 

Dear Anna:

 

    Thank you so much for your kindness. I can’t take Sunny to the North Pole with me because it is too cold there. Sunny would freeze when the water in the fish bowl turned to ice. So I am leaving Sunny in your house with you where there is so much warmth and love. (I saw Sunny wink at me after I made this decision.)

    I left a gift for you under the Christmas tree.

    It is a black and white kitten only three months old. It is in an old shoe box with holes in the lid. Open the lid carefully and introduce yourself.

 

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment