Friday, December 28, 2012

Who Am I? (Number 14)

 
 
     I was born in Indiana in 1965. My family moved to New York State when I was an infant and I grew up there. I am a well-known author of several books, and an entertainer with celebrity status. My first autobiography is a tribute to my career in entertainment and also a tribute to mankind. My book signings are big events, packed with children, parents and fans from all walks of life.
     I have written several autobiographies which made the New York Times best-seller list.
     My contribution to the world of entertainment had its moments of danger. I had a concussion on stage. It was an accident. I cheated death and I disappointed the undertaker. While I was recuperating, the public was misinformed about my status. The public was told that I went crazy, that I was put away, escaped from confinement, and returned to work somewhat mentally challenged. It was part of an act, a deliberate hoax by my managers.
     I have several stage names. To mention any of them would give away my identity.
     Did I mention that I am a graduate of the State University at Cortland, New York?
     Who am I?
     My name is Michael Francis Foley, Sr., aka Hardcore Legend, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, and Mankind. 
Link: www.RealMickFoley.com

Reference:
Wikipedia--Mick Foley

Editor's note: Photo, links and identity added 36 hours after initial post.

No comments:

Post a Comment