Friday, November 15, 2019

CONSPIRACY


Joe Bakewell.

CONSPIRACY


I believe that we have a bi-partisan conspiracy in DC intended to distract the public, while the nation’s real problem, that of special interest corruption, continues for the benefit of these self-same politicians.

I find myself continually appalled at the silly pettiness offered as matters of national concern. Even if all these charges are true, they fail to register as being anywhere near as serious as other, unmentioned problems and issues. How did we manage to elect so many people with such poor judgment and perspective?

I have my answer, well known to readers of my essays. Many people, possible most people, disagree. So be it, but that doesn’t mean that they have faith in our government; that they believe that winning elections will restore our government to responsible leaders. Or do they?

Even now, a year before the election we can see the behavior pattern of the leaders on both sides. Surely, the leaders of the ‘winning’ party will attribute their success to the strategies we’re seeing now.

Joe Bakewell.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment